This is Us
Where we've been. Who we are. Where we're going.
Designed for people considering whether or not to make Wintonbury their church home, this 2-3 hour event provides a more in-depth look at the history (where we've been), values (who we are), and vision (where we're going) of Wintonbury Church. This meeting also doubles as a membership class! To sign up, contact Margy.
Life Groups provide an opportunity for you to experience real relationships with real people. People in Life Groups meet regularly to study God’s Word, pray for, support and encourage one another. Find out more here.
Have you been baptized since accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior? If not, then maybe now's the time! We believe that baptism is an outward expression of the change that occurs in you when you choose to follow Christ. Baptisms are typically held on the 5th Sunday of each month during services. Two simple preparation meetings are held in advance of Baptism Sunday. If you are interested in being baptized or just finding out more, contact Dave.
You will be blessed to be part of the commUNITY at Wintonbury. Membership is all about:
- A mutual commitment between Wintonbury Church and you
- The privilege of seeking God's will with others in our congregation and voting on occasional major decisions
- Committing to the vision and mission of Wintonbury and maintaining unity
- Ministering as part of a team, giving you a place to discover and use your gifts in ministry
- Placing you under the protection of godly leaders
Interested? Contact Margy or Dave